Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lilly and Hailey Graduate from pre-school

Lilly and Hailey graduated from Pre-shool.
It is so crazy, they are growing so fast







They sang such cute songs... including an adorable song about america

This was the tooty tot song, it was hilarious
Sticking your tongue out, closing your eyes, thumbs up, and bottoms out
Singing away!!!







Miss Shaun and the girls
She has been such a great teacher
The girls have such fun with her
The girls with Miss Lisa
She is wonderful and the girls have loved her

2 comments:

  1. Oh that makes me miss Miss Shaun and Miss Lisa. Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,
    I hope you remember who I am , I just saw your blog on Megan Snow's blog and had to peek. Your girls look so similar...like twins and they look just like your husband. They are adorable! And I can't belive how big they are. It's fun to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete